Friday, September 2, 2011

Aims

Been talked to my dad yesterday.
All about life after i end my diploma.
So here we go , i have to bear everything on my own now.
From every penny cents.
Its true i got my dreams.
I do fall in love and gals fall on me.
I can never say yes because i gain my dreams.
Sorry for those i had rejected in few months time.
I just want to stay concentrate on my career and family now.
My dad was capable to run his own business on age 28.
Married on the same age , have us on 28 too.
3 years he was able to buy land and cars.
Having branches in Klang.
I admire HIM.
And i talked to myself.
I can do just like him or way more better.
Whoever saw this post , will never understand what im going through.
I'm not letting any opportunity to gain success.
It isn't correct that peoples say love will be a barrier.
It's just not the correct timing and person.
Still i never forget about her.
Her smile , spaghetti , charlie and everything.
She is still the reason that keeps me motivated.

For no reason , 2nd september 2011 noted the day i step into real business with my father.
And so here we go , millions in 3 years time.
Goodluck for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment